IMHO Calling the Jala(a)li a.k.a "Hijri Shamsi" a.k.a "Hijri Khorshidi" calendar as "Persian" or "Iranian" calendar will not be preferred becuase

1. Jalali is the offical calendar of Afghanestan (although they may be using different month name).

2. By calling it Persian or Iranian Calendar you are be default limiting it's use to a country or region and that is not correct.

Thanks;
Hameed