On Tue, 18 May 2004, Hooman Mehr wrote:

> On a second thought, I got reluctant
> to discuss this matter on the list. It would be way off topic.
> Moreover, I am afraid that whatever I say could be interpreted as
> political statement  or religious evangelism and start flamewars.

Looks like Fortune smiled upon you and you managed to post without
getting flamed.
So, with this newly acquired confidence and since you have some talent in
story-telling, are you going to please tell us about your past crimes
soon?  Nimrooz, etc? I mean, from the beginning and please don't skimp on
the details. I think I'm not the only one who would love to hear it!

-Connie