On Wed, 19 May 2004, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:

> Interesting.  Sorry for my ignorance, but is that keyboard available
> publicly?

You can re-live its creation here in the archives:
http://lists.sharif.edu/pipermail/persiancomputing/2003-June/000538.html

And you can download it here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/farsitools/persiankeyboard.zip?download

A PDF file with the layout is here:
http://lists.sharif.edu/pipermail/persiancomputing/attachments/20030612/2e85a1ad/PersianKL_preview.pdf

I've also repeated the above here if you don't like ZIP files or have some
other problem.
http://students.washington.edu/irina/persianword/kb.htm

Roozbeh, is it not time to remove the "experimental" from its name?

> Why not?  The \uxxxx syntax allows you to represent Unicode characters in
> JavaScript.
Now I know.

> Well, on Mozilla1.2.1 that I tested it on, if you replaces ZWNJ in the
> description of the Tajik array indices with ‌ then it seems to work
> happily.  Try giving it a test.

Done! Beautiful!
I hope the Mozilla users appreciate all this trouble.

Thanks again for all your help!

-Connie