Hi Behdad,

On Jun 26, 2004, at 1:50 AM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

I'm confused now. What do you expect in PropList.txt about U+060D? If you read UCD.html, it says that files like PropList.txt just list those code points that hold a true value for the binary property. Why they don't list the all?? Why should the do? There are more than a million of them, while poins of interest are usually less than a thousand ones...

behdad

You are right, that was my mistake. I had some wrong perceptions about U+060D that made me believe it would belong there. I am starting to feel I need to import all those data files into a database for quick reference. I am getting tired of having to find information scattered across so many different places (book, charts and various data files) I still feel there should be a better way for organizing all the information in Unicode.

- Hooman