Dear Members,

I have a question about various code pages for Persian letters. As you might know, there are some difficulties to work with the Persian texts because of various code pages for the letters. The codes are mixed with Arabic ones and it has made it so difficult to make a search on a corpus that is made from on-line texts and even counting words and sorting them in a database. Right now we have such a difficulty. I need to know the various code pages for both Persian and Arabic letters based on UTF8 standard and UNICODE.

Could you please help me in this regard to let me have the various codes?

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Regards,
Masood.