Hi Dee
It's a bit tricky with the photo quality, but at least some of the
specimens appear to have the attenuated wings that are typical of
*Dorypteryx*. If you do an image search for that genus, you will be able to
see the form of the adult (with wings) and the nymphs (without).
If they are *Dorypteryx*, this is a booklouse/barklouse that is turning up
more frequently in museums and galleries, but it seems to cause few serious
problems. As others have said, it would be a sign that humidity levels may
be a bit high.
Best wishes
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin