Dear All,

I have a client who has a collection of original early 19th century
photographs bound in fabric covers which are infested with carpet beetle. I’m
looking at undertaking an anoxia treatment. Does anyone know of any adverse
effects or could anyone give me any reference of such work previously
undertaken.

Many thanks

Colin Smith

Colin Smith Conservation Ltd. Direct line Direct line 01444 400481. Mobile
07777672250 Webs;http://www.csconserv.co.uk/ & http://conserv.biz/
Alternate email address:- colininnovat...@googlemail.com. Please copy all
emails to this address.This email and the information it contains may
contain confidential information which it could be a criminal offence for
you to disclose without authority. If you are not an intended recipient
please notify us immediately; please do not copy or disclose
its contents to any person or body, and delete it from your computer
systems. Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and
unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such
corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof.