From: ad...@museumpests.net [mailto:ad...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of Rogge,
Corina E
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 2:18 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] insect ID help

Hi all,

we just found this guy crawling around a sink in our lab.  It's overall body
length is about 4 mm and seems to morphologically resemble a dermestid but
doesn't have the usual markings for maculates, lardarius or ater.  Any help in
identifying this would be appreciated!

regards,

Cory

Cory Rogge, Ph.D.

Andrew W. Mellon Assistant Professor in Conservation Science

Department of Art Conservation Rockwell Hall 230

Buffalo State College

1300 Elmwood Ave

Buffalo, NY 14222 USA

Phone: (716)878-4646