 From: "Szito, Andras" <andras.sz...@agric.wa.gov.au>
To: "pestlist@museumpests.net" <pestlist@museumpests.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 4:09 AM
Subject: RE: [pestlist] Larvae identification. Help Please

Hi Javier

No doubt they are all Dermestidae larvae #1 and 4 most likely Anthrenus sp.

Best regards:

Andras Szito| Taxonomist/Curator
Plant Biosecurity | Entomology
Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia
3 Baron-Hay Court, South Perth  WA  6151
Locked Bag 4 | Bentley Delivery Centre WA 6983
t  +61 (0)8 9368 3571  |  f +61 (0)8 9368 2958
e  andras.sz...@agric.wa.gov.auw  www.agric.wa.gov.au