From: Line Hallbjørnsson [mailto:l...@mfs.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 May 2015 5:45 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] identification

Dear all

We just found these tiny little pest in our tea that is sold in the shop and
served in the café at our museum. Both are situated in the museum with easy
access to exhibitions. Can anybody help in identifying them, and are they a
threat to the museum objects? They seem as if they live in the wooden
containers that the tea arrive and are sold in, as seen in the picture. They
are approx. 1mm long and brownish/grey in colour.

Would really appreciate any help!

Yours Sincerely
Line Hallbjörnsson

[MS_Small_RGB_signatur]

Line Hallbjørnsson – Preventive Conservator
M/S Museet for Søfart – Ny Kronborgvej 1 - 3000 Helsingør
Mobile: +45 26 12 06 87
Direct line: +45 49 28 02 13
l...@mfs.dk<mailto:h...@mfs.dk>
www.mfs.dk<http://www.mfs.dk/>

[EMYA2015_lille]<http://mfs.dk/da/om-museet/presse/omtaler-og-priser>

__________ Oplysninger fra ESET Endpoint Antivirus,
virussignaturdatabaseversion 11613 (20150512) __________

Meddelelsen blev kontrolleret af ESET Endpoint Antivirus.

www.esetscandinavia.com<http://www.esetscandinavia.com>

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or
privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been
transmitted to you in error. If you received this e-mail in error you must (a)
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify
the Department of Agriculture and Food, WA immediately by return e-mail to the
sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail. Department of Agriculture and
Food WA