Hello  -

 I am announcing that I have written and published a new Zpest Tracker
program. It is up and running at http://zpesttracker.com.

 About five years ago I published Collection Pests
(http://collectionpests.com - alive and well)  but in listening to the
feedback I have heard that it may be a bit more than many needed in a pest
tracking system.

 Zpest Tracker was written with this in mind - simple, but useful. It has
the basic Zpest interface with an enhanced reporting system. If you know
anyone that uses the old Zpest program please let them know that this is
available.

 Due to updates in operating systems Zpest can be very tricky (if not
impossible) to get running on newer systems - and it was never easily
available on Apple products. Zpest Tracker being an online system it can be
used from most any browser.

 Multi location is also possible if you are a consultant to more than one
location and would like one place to track all of your locations.

 I know that there are many of you that have or still use the original
Zpest program. We have created the tools needed to import the data from the
old to the new system.

 Please contact me with any questions,
 Thank You -
 leon ...