This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Ah - yes, you're right.  The wood is fragile.

De : pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] De
la part de Voron, Joel
Envoyé : 29 juin 2016 13:31
À : pestlist@museumpests.net
Objet : Re: [pestlist] wood-boring beetle

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Never mind that last comment. The wood could probably not withstand the
freezing.

Joel Voron

Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

  Conservation Dept.