From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Peter John Natividad
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:39 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: Re: [pestlist] Bugs in Exhibit Case

Looks like termite to me. If you see mud/soil tunnels on your walls or cabinets
then definitely for me, you have termites infestation already.

You might want to check this link:
http://www.orkin.com/termites/characteristics-of-a-termite/

Peter John Natividad
Collections Mgt. Consultant
Lopez Museum and Library
Philippines

On Thursday, 11 August 2016, Lena Hernandez