From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net <pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net> on behalf
of Dinkel, Chelsea <chelsea.din...@ringling.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 12:20 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] Pest Identification

Hello Pestlist,

I am seeking help identifying the ants caught in this trap here at the Ringling
in Sarasota, FL. We have had similar ants of varying sizes found in other
traps, but it is unclear to me whether these are all the same type of ant or
different. Also any information on the type of ants would be helpful. The trap
was placed on the second floor in our paper storage archive. Any information is
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chelsea Dinkel

FSU Museum & Cultural Heritage Studies Intern

Ringling Museum