This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hi,
As a traditional method employed in India, in order to reduce the odor of
mothballs, you can use either tea bags/leaves or sun-dried azadirachta
leaves(dried in shade).
It is a convenient method plus a very inexpensive method but it they should
be constantly changed after a fortnight.
Azadirachta leaves also serves for anti-insecticidal treatment..

Regards

Rahul Raina

Art Conservator
India

On 26-Apr-2017 10:26 PM, "Jablonski, Megan T CIV NHHC, NUM" <