This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Michael,

The image is a bit less than ideal, but it may help narrow the field. That is a
mite, and it seems quite similar to a mite of the genus Balaustium.

There are many suitable and affordable digital scopes. I can offer insights and
can outfit you with unit that works for you. Let's connect directly to discuss.

Best,
Rich

Sent from my iPhone