This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Ozge -

Without even finishing my reading of your email, I knew this had to be Los
Angeles. I’ve dealt with other situations where Drywood termites are in the
major beams of a large commercial warehouse buildings in the LA area. Seems a
lot of the warehouses have a similar condition. You are welcomed to call me at
610-
348-9890, my cell phone, to discuss the situation.

Tom Parker
610-348-9890 Cellar

Sent from my iPhone