Hi,

I'm running OpenBSD 3.1 at home on an old P233 as a gateway. It's
working superbly and within 30 minutes I had it up and running.

However, what I want to do is run my second computer as a webserver. Ie
when people from the outside (interface vr0) try to establish a
connection to me on port 80, pf forwards it to port 80 on another
computer.

To /etc/nat.conf I add this line:
rdr on vr0 from any to any port 80 -> 192.168.0.6 port 80

And I open the port up in /etc/pf.conf like this:
pass in quick on $EXT inet proto tcp from any to any port 80 \
        flags S/SA keep state

Finally, I reread both configuration-files using:
pfctl -R /etc/pf.conf
pfctl -N /etc/nat.conf

Still, it doesn't work. If I change vr0 to xl0 (LAN interface) and try
to access port 80 on 192.168.0.1 (the gateway), it works and I'm
forwarded to 192.168.0.6.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Damian