Henning Brauer [mailto:lists-openbsdtech@;bsws.de] writes:
> Will 3.2-stable get the bug fix once 3.2 is officially released?
>
> yes.
>
> > I've already upgraded my bridge to 3.2
>
> oh? 3.2 isn't released. thus, unsupported yet.

Heh, I was careful to say 3.2 and not 3.2-stable.

> sorry, there's reasons for the release date.

I appreciate that. I'd expect there to be a greater level of scrutiny of
patches for the -stable branch, as well as the need to properly document the
changes for public consumption. I'm tracking source-changes so I spotted
Daniel's commits and was going to patch these fixes in anyway. I just wasn't
sure when they'd be tagged as 3.2.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED],