I have a user on my network that needs to use the Qwest Contivity VPN Client to connect to a customer’s network.  I am having trouble getting the PF rules set up correctly to make this happen.  Does anyone have any experience getting the Contivity client to successfully connect through PF?  Any tips would be appreciated.  I currently have the following rules in pf.conf for this particular purpose:

pass in quick on $INTIF proto esp from any to x.x.x.x keep state

pass in quick on $INTIF proto ah from any to x.x.x.x keep state

pass in quick on $INTIF proto udp from any to x.x.x.x port = 500 keep state

When I attempt to connect from the client, it simply times out.  Any ideas what I’m missing?

Thanks!

Todd Chandler