Well FYI,
the very same problem appear on czech openbsd mailing list. Reader did
complain that one windows station could ping through pf openbsd
firewall, but the second could not (see this
http://openbsd.cz/pipermail/users/2005-July/001051.html,  in czech
language however you could clearly spot "port" 512 used for icmp ping
in state table.

Petr R.