Okay, this is probably a really dumb question, but I
can't figure out how to control the upload bandwidth
of users in a NAT situation.  It's a totally trivial
setup:

Using PF for NAT, PPPoE on the obsd box (WAN
connection of the obsd box has a single public IP).
Create some queues... controlling the amount of
download bandwidth is pretty straightforward... each
individual user has their own IP address, each IP
address can match a pass line and then get assigned to
a queue.  Problem is with upload.  Apparently, no
matter what I do, I cannot assign an IP address an
upload queue because (I think) the translation is
occuring before I can match... so all of the clients
are basically matching to the external public IP... so
basically I can't individually control the upload
bandwidth.

I was wondering if anybody else encountered this
problem or would be willing to give me a clue as to
where to look to beign solving it.

http://farechase.yahoo.com