Hi,

On my firewall (not bridge), all accepted incoming requests to my hosted
services are allowed with 'flags S/SA modulate state'. As my firewall is
a NAT router, I thought I might use 'synproxy' rather than 'modulate
state'. Because my firewall is not configured as a bridge, and according
to the man page, this looks like a good idea.

Reading OpenBSD pf documentation and reading pf.conf example on google,
it seems using 'synproxy' is not that automatic.

So my question is, can I automatically use 'flags S/SA modulate state'
to allow incoming requests or are there any restrictions (for eg, not
with ICMP, or not with domain/UDP, ...) ?

TIA,
        Jo
--
,- This mail runs ------.