On Dec 6, 2006, at 4:45 PM, Camiel Dobbelaar wrote:

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Bob DeBolt wrote:
I need to get all traffic dup-to'd over to a graphing box using only the firewall, now dup-to works fine for the traffic that passes through the
firewall but the blocked traffic doesn't get dup-to'd.

Any suggestions to get blocked traffic dup-to'd / copied to the graph box,
have I overlooked something that may make this possible.

Use a span port on the bridge?  See brconfig(8).

Why not remove all your block rules and instead use route-to?

So you "block" by routing the packet to the third interface. . .

Sean