On Nov 2, 2011, at 10:30 AM, Gholam Mostafa Faridi wrote:

> I want only do NAT with PF and I do not want block ports or other policy . I
> want only PF for NAT.
> please help me to solve this problem.

If all you want is one-to-one NAT and no packet inspection or filtering, why do
you need a firewall at all? It's not good practice for a bunch of desktop
Windows OS systems but you might as well just assign them each a public IP. If
it were me, I'd start looking for a different chat service or set up my own
XMPP server and keep the Windows hosts out of public IP space..

-Gary