Hiroshi Saito wrote:

Hi Andreas.

I am sorry that my response is dull...

I thought how pgadmin3 should handle LargeObject.
There is the following three approach with pgsql-7.3 as the way of handling
it.

Hiroshi,
pgAdmin3 doesn't handle blobs at the moment, because it doesn't work with data a lot. If a selected column contains lo or bytea, the string output of libpq is shown. This might not be pretty looking, but interpretation of a blob is up to an application. I don't see a way to handle this in a meaningful way for the tools we have in pgAdmin3 at the moment.
This might change if we support some dump/restore or load functionality, but this is a feature of forthcoming versions.

Regards,
Andreas