Hi,

Let's move to pgadmin-hackers and not pgadmin-support.

it finally built faster than I supposed :)

Can you download and install the three debs available here ?
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/pre-1.2.2/

Then 'dpkg -i *.deb' and tell us if it works correctly or not (I did not
test them much, you'll be the first!).

Please, note that pgadmin3-libwxgtk2ud2.6_2.6.0-0.1_i386.deb is _REALLY_
experimental and may clash with other official packages. I don't intend
to release it officaly at all and it's here until Ron release a well
designed wxWidget package.

Regards,
Raphaël

Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> ow wrote:
>
>>--- Raphaël Enrici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>>However, as I told you last night, up to date packages are about to be
>>>released... Andreas solved the bug mentioned yesterday and I'm currently
>>>trying a build...
>>

>>Sorry, it appears I missed your message.
>

> np :)
>

>>>Maybe you should wait a bit and try the packages when
>>>they will be available: we'd need testers for them.
>>

>>Sure, I'll be willing to test the packages when they are available. When you
>>say "a bit" though... what kind of time frame are we talking about?
>

> Well, if Andreas did a good fix (and he always do), I should be able to
> upload these unofficial debs somewhere until some hours.
>
> Regards,
> Raphaël

- --
 Raphaël Enrici                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 -- ICQ: 207246758  / Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
 -- Use Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org/   --
 -- Use pgAdmin          http://www.pgadmin.org/  --

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend