Hi Dave,

With latest pull, PG data-type test fails on my system,

ERROR: runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_datatype_validation_test.
PGDataypeFeatureTest)
Test checks for PG data-types output
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/edb/Documents/projects/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/
feature_tests/pg_datatype_validation_test.py", line 44, in runTest
    self._check_datatype()
  File "/Users/edb/Documents/projects/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/
feature_tests/pg_datatype_validation_test.py", line 97, in _check_datatype
    self.page.fill_codemirror_area_with(query)
  File
"/Users/edb/Documents/projects/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 122, in fill_codemirror_area_with
    "//pre[contains(@class,'CodeMirror-line')]/../../../*[
contains(@class,'CodeMirror-code')]").click()
  File
"/Users/edb/Documents/projects/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 87, in find_by_xpath
    return self.wait_for_element(lambda driver:
driver.find_element_by_xpath(xpath))
  File
"/Users/edb/Documents/projects/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 152, in wait_for_element
    return self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)
  File
"/Users/edb/Documents/projects/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 188, in _wait_for
    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message)
  File "/Users/edb/Documents/projects/venv_pg4/lib/python3.
5/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py", line 80, in until
    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)
selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

Ran 6 tests in 170.026s

FAILED (errors=1)

Test Result Summary

PG_95:

5 tests passed
1 test failed:
PGDataypeFeatureTest (Test checks for PG data-types output)
0 tests skipped

Please check output in file: /Users/edb/Documents/projects/
pgadmin4/web/regression/regression.log

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala