Hi all,

We've started compiling some of the agreed upon styles into a site that is
accessible for all developers.

Link to the site: http://pgadmin4-styleguide.cfapps.io/index.html

As of now, we have colors, type, and alerts documented. Other styles will
be added and where the style guide lives will change sometime in the future.

I'm currently looking for feedback on a few things:
1. how it's structured - does the navigation make sense?
2. the info provided on each page - are you as a developer able to find the
info you need? is there anything missing?
3. usage - what will make this easier for you to use?

Thanks!

Here's the thread for style guide conversation:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAPG3WN4-KTS0p6rRPxpXNqY8az%2BSw8NQHfjx%2BRFYc8ZqB_00TQ%40mail.gmail.com#capg3wn4-kts0p6rrpxpxnqy8az+sw8nqhfjx+rfyc8zqb_0...@mail.gmail.com