      From: Richard Greenwood <richard.greenw...@gmail.com>
 To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
 Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:15 AM
 Subject: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 speed

There were several recent comments on this list about pgAdmin4 being slow which
surprised me as I've found it to be faster than pgAdmin3. But then I saw
pgAdmin4 on a Windows machine in standalone mode and realized what people are
complaining about.
I'm running the python server script and then using pgAdmin4 in a web browser.
I suggest that folks who are bothered by the speed (lack of) in standalone mode
give the server + browser setup a try. The server is launched with a single
command:   python  /path/to/pgAdmin4.pythen navigate to:   localhost:5050
Rich

--
Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
www.greenwoodmap.com