On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:12 AM,  <grekloe...@tutanota.com> wrote:
> I don't have any anti-virus software or anything like that besides the
> built-in stuff. Even my own NW.js programs seem to run smoothly on this
> machine (NW.js is like a stripped Chromium in which you can run JS programs
> as if they were a desktop application).
>
> I wish you and the other developers could address my question directly. So
> far, I've seen mostly irrelevant replies. I fear this is going to just
> disappear into the void, but I have no idea how often people read and reply
> on this mailing list. I'm not even sure if I'm replying to this "correctly".
> Everything about mailing lists is cumbersome and confusing...

The only question mark in your email is here:

"What are the odds that you'll forget about pgAdmin 4 and instead go
straight for a "pgAdmin V", taking everything you've learned but
improving on it heavily?"

To which the answer is that having invested $1M+ in pgAdmin 4, no,
we're not going to just ditch it.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com