As others have pointed out, there are other graphical administration tools for
PostgreSQL. If you really cannot wait for PgAdmin 4 to be "fixed" to your
satisfaction, just look here:
wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools
I too am also disappointed in the current version of the product, so I simply
continue to use PgAdmin III until I see sufficient improvements. However,
yourrecent rants does nothing to encourage Dave Page and his team. So kindly
rephrase your disappointment into positive suggestions.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
      Cell 720-320-0155
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day