On 12-09-2014 10:50, Sebastian Webber wrote:
> 12pt;">________________________________</span><br>&gt; Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014
> 09:48:53 -0300 <br>&gt; From: grandegoia...@gmail.com <br>&gt; To:
> pgbr-geral@listas.postgresql.org.br <br>&gt; Subject: [pgbr-geral] Limite de
> cursores <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Bom dia, estou configurando um pool de conexões
> curiosidade, qual é a relação disso com o máximo de cursores
> abertos?<br><br>&gt; e me deparei com a seguinte advertência na documentação:
> Size attribute determines the total number of <br>&gt; prepared and callable
> statements to cache for each connection in each <br>&gt; instance of the data
> source. By caching statements, you can increase <br>&gt; your system
> performance. However, you must consider how your DBMS <br>&gt; handles open
> prepared and callable statements. In many cases, the DBMS <br>&gt; will
> maintain a cursor fo
r each open statement. This applies to <br>&gt; prepared and callable
statements in the statement cache. If you cache <br>&gt; too many statements,
you may exceed the limit of open cursors on your <br>&gt; database server.
max_prepared_transactions[1]?<br><br>[1]&nbsp;<a
href="http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/runtime-config-resource.html#GUC-MAX-PREPARED-TRANSACTIONS";

Por favor, prefira enviar para lista mensagens somente texto...

Att,

--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/