Thanks hary and Matthias,
It is a very good idea, however the schema names are meaningful and not allowed to be attached to a date. Regarding the comment solution ("COMMENT ON SCHEMA x IS 'y'"), it sounds great and I tried to run different examples without happy ending as 'y' must be a literal string.

I ran commands like these :

comment on schema users is select to_char(current_timestamp,'DD Mon YYYY');

comment on schema users is select quote_literal(to_char(current_timestamp,'DD Mon YYYY'));

..... and even simple concatenated strings : comment on schema users is 'a'||'b'; ERROR: syntax error at or near "||" LINE 1: comment on schema users is 'a'||'b';

... and even with a function returning a text ... : (

Any idea on doing ("COMMENT ON SCHEMA x IS 'y'") as 'y' variable?

Thanks again,
I appreciate it a lot,
A.A.

I have been trying a lot of different options to do this :

"COMMENT ON SCHEMA x IS 'y'".