The organising team of pgDay UK are excited to announce that pgDay UK 2017 will
be held on July 4, 2017 with an optional training day on July 3, 2017. The
conference will be hosted at 30 Euston Square in London.

- Registration-

Take advantage of Early Bird Registration here: http://www.pgconf.uk/booking

- Sponsorship -

This event is not possible without the support of the community. If you are
interested in becoming a sponsor, please send an email to
spon...@2ndquadrant.com

- Call for Papers -

We’re looking for interesting presentations from a variety of speakers and we
welcome submissions from everyone. You can submit your talk proposal here:
http://www.pgconf.uk/papers

We are looking forward to another great event!

See you in London!