On 7/24/07, Ashish Karalkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello All,
Hi Ashish,

I am having PostgreSQL server 8.2.0 running on Redhat Linux .
I want to install PgAdmin GUI on the Linux Server.
Why would you want to introduce an extra load on
the server if the GUI will run just as fine on a client
side?  To install X (and have it running) on a database
server is (from my perspective as a system person) a
not very prudent move;  you use more RAM that would
be put to better use for database stuff, and you introduce
more potential flaws and security risks.

can anybody please guide me to the appropriate documantation and the
prerequisite required for the same .
That all said:
http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php

Thanks In Adavnce

With Reagrds
Ashish...
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

      match