Andrei Kovalevski wrote:
   Hi all!

Everyone who use PostgreSQL server on Windows knows - it would be nice to have some tray management and monitoring tool for PostgreSQL server which is running as NT Service (for example - MS SQL already have such tool). I have created a new project on pgfoundry - http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtray. I'm opened for any ideas how can we improve this tool and what features whould be helpful.

Thanks, Andrei.

Have you done any development yet? I can do something in Delphi in a matter of hours and would be able to donate the code as a BSD license. I have done a similar tray application for Firebird and it would be just a matter of changing the service it monitors.

We could also do a control panel applet.

Later,

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design

              http://archives.postgresql.org/