Tom Lane wrote:
That's no doubt got something to do with it, but I think Tony is mighty
confused about exactly what is failing.  pg_constraint.conkey is not
text, for instance; it's smallint[] and so the quoted bit should still
work just fine.  I'd suggest trying the query in some client that gives
you an error location pointer, which whatever he's using evidently does
not.

                        regards, tom lane

You are exactly correct, I copied the wrong line in the original message, sorry about that, it was this line:

case when a.attnum as text IN( select array_to_string(conkey,',') from pg_constraint where

which is fixed by adding a cast:

case when cast(a.attnum as text) IN( select array_to_string(conkey,',') from pg_constraint where

I must have missed it in the release notes about the implicit casts not working anymore.

It's going to be a huge pain in the ass to go through all the code and add explicit casts :-(

Thanks,

Tony

      match