Hi Everybody,

      We are using PostGRE 8.4 version and experiencing random backend crashes.
We have enabled logging and are able to see some logging happening in pg_log
directory but not of much use. Here are the logs.

   2011-06-14 18:06:04 IST WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of
another server process
2011-06-14 18:06:04 IST DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server
process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because another server
process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
2011-06-14 18:06:04 IST HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to
the database and repeat your command.
[...]

  I searched online and found crash dump handler idea has been proposed and
patch for that has already been released if I am not wrong. Could anyone please
detail the steps to install crash dump handler in windows? Also could you
please help me with the ways to debug the crashes happening as shown above.

Thanks,
Bangar Raju