Dear All,

I want some views on the below requirements :

1. I have a Postgres DB server with 25 GB database. It has more than 110 tables.
   I am using Postgresql 8.3 on a CentOs.
2. I have another system laptop that contains the same database but it is for testing purposes.

What I want ? If someone inserts some data in the laptop ( same database and tables as Postgres DB server ) , that data would synk to my Production Database server.

I thought the replication would help but it is not necessary that the laptop is connected to LAN always and if by mistake issue drop command, all goes in vain .

PLease guide me some ways or solutions .

Thanks