On Sep 2, 2011, at 2:31 PM, Bob Pawley wrote:

> It seems to work when I hard code the column name and array point, so I was
> hoping to make it work through a loop using variables for column and array
> point.
>
> Does this make sense??

Building queries this way is tedious & error prone; that's just the way it is.

Put the command into a variable, then raise a notice with that variable, then
execute it. That way, when you get a failure, you just copy the failed SQL from
the notice into an editor, tweak it until it works, then adjust your code
accordingly to produce the corrected query.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_r...@elevated-dev.com