Hello,

During testing of (forked) driver we had seen following strange behaviour. JDBC driver mainly invokes Fastpath to obtain LOBs, because of unscientific privileges I get
1. Some bytes
2. 'E' (error about priviliges)
3. (sic!) 'S' application_name (driver throws exception)
Now I analyse buffer byte after byte
4. 'Z', 00 00 00 05 69 108 (last number may be trash)

It's looks like without 3 everything should be OK, so... I have question if this is intended and undocumented behaviour, or some async trashes came in, because docs says nothing about 'S'. I found this only one app server, but I don't think it makes some "background" async calls.

Regards,
Radosław Smogura