I'm not sure the last time I saw this discussion, but I was somewhat curious: what would be your ideal Linux distribution for a nice solid PostgreSQL installation? We've kinda bounced back and forth between RHEL, CentOS, and Ubuntu LTS, so I was wondering what everyone else thought.

We run CentOS (mixture of 5 and 6, but 6 in all newer installations). I've never used Ubuntu so can't comment on it. We get PG from the PGDG repository, after disabling the distribution's PG installation in order to maintain tight control over the build/version.