In addition to all these comments

- If you use multiple databases, if you want to keep some "common" tables
(example counties_Table, My_company_details), its going to be a pain
- if you want to access tables across databases - you might need to start
using FDWs (which is going to be a administrative pain - syncing passwords
and stuff)
- you could set up security easier with multiple schemas - example userA
can only use schema A and no access to other schemas

Regards
AK