Have a client using a commercial application. For a year plus we had been using a local self signed certificate without issues. As of a few weeks ago a change/update to the program is making it complain about the self signed cert.

I bought a SSL cert and installed it, but the program is still having the issue.

Anyone knows of a way to test the SSL connection such that it validates against the CA? Preferably an open source application. Connecting through psql works fine on SSL with what I have setup, but the application, xtuple, seems to still be having the issue.

The client already wrote to the application support department, but still waiting for an answer from them.

If I had a way to at least reproduce the error I could more easily track down what I am missing.

Any suggestions?