On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.ker...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So, I am a decent oracle SQL and PL/SQL programmer looking to expand into
> PostgreSQL.  Can someone point me to a decent programming book on the
> topic?  I have looked Amazon and Apress and not found much, so I am not
> sure where to turn.  Or perhaps I am looking the wrong places.
>
> --
> Andrew W. Kerber

*Your request is a bit generic. I'm not sure what you mean by "a decent
programming book", as that can encompass several programming languages.*

*That being said, if you are specifically wanting to learn more about
PostgreSQL, I would suggest you look into the following 3 books.PostgreSQL
9 Administration Cookbook
<https://www.amazon.com/PostgreSQL-9-Administration-Cookbook-Second/dp/1849519064/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1466006737&sr=1-4&keywords=PostgreSQL>*

*PostgreSQL for DataArchitects
<https://www.amazon.com/PostgreSQL-Data-Architects-Jayadevan-Maymala/dp/1783288604/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1466006737&sr=1-5&keywords=PostgreSQL>PostgreSQL
Developer Guide
<https://www.amazon.com/PostgreSQL-Developer-Guide-Ibrar-Ahmed/dp/1783989025/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1466006737&sr=1-8&keywords=PostgreSQL>*
--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you