Hey list,

I'm using UUID primary keys in my application. I need to add pagination,
and am trying to avoid OFFSET/LIMIT. I do have a created_at timestamp that
I could use, but it's possible for multiple records to be created at the
same timestamp (postgres offers millisecond precision here, I believe?)

Is there an efficient way to filter based on the time component of UUID
v1s? WHERE id > 'some-uuid' doesn't seem to work, as it looks like it's
just performing a lexicographic sort on the hex representation of the UUID.
Or, alternatively, does anyone have other suggestions on paginating large
data sets?

Best,
Colin