Hi,

Here is a sample data from table "quiz_results":

id | question_id |  user_id
----+-------------+------------
  2 |          25 | 5142670086
  3 |          26 |
  4 |          26 |
  5 |          27 |
  6 |          25 | 5142670086
  7 |          25 | 5142670086
  8 |          25 | 5142670086
  9 |          26 |
 10 |         40 | 5142670086
 11 |          29 | 5142670086

As you see above question id 25 appeared more than once. This is basically a
quiz result table where for users as they answered. question_id 25 always the
first questions. Any user can go though the quiz N number of time. So, I want
to find the last occurrence of the question_id 25 for any specific user in the
table, and select that and all answers the users gave after this till the end
of the quiz. Any idea how to solve it in a single efficient query. My all try
didn't work out.