On 22-04-2017 06:40, Magnus Hagander wrote:

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 3:05 AM, Cat <c...@zip.com.au <mailto:c...@zip.com.au>> wrote:

    On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 08:20:38PM -0300, Edson Lidorio wrote:
    > Ls -la /var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data
    >
    > drwx------. 20 postgres postgres  4096 Abr 21 17:52 .
    > drwx------.  4 root     root        51 Abr 21 06:33 ..

    Ensure that the user 'postgres' has permissions to get to
    this dir from / up. This may either mean changing permissions
    on some directories or changing ownership.

    More than likely / /var /lib are a permissions thing (likely
    need to be u+rwx,g+rx,o+rx) and /var/lib/pgsql/ and up is an
    ownership thing (postgres:postgres) but this is not guaranteed
    so take care.

Since this is CentOS, I would also look into if it's selinux things that are incorrect. The easiest way is to turn it off and see if that fixes it -- if it does, then read up on the selinux docs for how to figure out what is wrong and probably use restorecon to get things back in order.

--
 Magnus Hagander
Friends,

Used Commands:
# sudo /usr/sbin/setenforce 0
# sudo chown postgres /var/lib/pgsql/9.6/
#  sudo chown postgres:postgres /var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data
# chmod 700 /var/lib/pgsql/9.6/
# sudo systemctl start postgresql-9.6

Thank you all

Note: Looking at google, I noticed that there is more people with this problem.It's a problem with CentOS and PostgreSQL, which does not go down very well.