De : pgsql-general-ow...@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-ow...@postgresql.org] De la part de Mark Watson
Envoyé : Monday, April 24, 2017 3:39 PM
À : David G. Johnston
Cc : (pgsql-general@postgresql.org)
Objet : Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6.2 and pg_log

De : David G. Johnston [mailto:david.g.johns...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : Monday, April 24, 2017 3:15 PM
À : Mark Watson
Cc : (pgsql-general@postgresql.org<mailto:pgsql-general@postgresql.org>)

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Mark Watson
<mark.wat...@jurisconcept.ca<mailto:mark.wat...@jurisconcept.ca>> wrote:

log_destination = 'stderr'                             # Valid values are
combinations of

# stderr, csvlog, syslog, and eventlog,

# depending on platform.  csvlog

# requires logging_collector to be on.

# This is used when logging to stderr:
logging_collector = on                    # Enable capturing of stderr and
csvlog

# into log files. Required to be on for

# csvlogs.

# (change requires restart)

​I'm out of ideas...

David J.​
Not to worry. This week I’m uninstalling and reinstalling postgres 9.6. I’ll do
some tests and let this list know.

Mark Watson
Solved (sort of)
After a complete uninstall and fresh install of 9.6.2,  everything is behaving
as normal. I have a tendency to chalk it off to perhaps an artifact from
updating 9.6 beta => 9.6 RC => 9.6.0 => 9.6.1 => 9.6.2. Anyway, I’m not keen on
repeating the updates. By the way, thanks all for the excellent work with 9.6 !

Mark Watson